Wega MyConcept 2 Group Touch Screen Dosing Espresso Machine
( Including VAT, $12,260.00 Exluding VAT )
Our Product Code: WEGAMC2
Thanks to it's innovative software, the Wegaconcept has the ability to memorize the workload of the machine, thus adjusting the work and standby functions accordingly. The multiple boiler technology, apart from the energy saving function which distributes power to the individual boilers only when required, guarantees an increased thermal heat stability of the coffee brewing boilers, giving us a perfect espresso. The function of the nocturnal standby mode, combined with the MBT and SLS technology, allow the Wegaconcept to obtain a certified energy saving of 47,6% during the nocturnal rest period, and of 30% during the operational period (relative to an average weekly consumption of 15kg of coffee).
My Concept features 5inch touch screen operation per group, with the ability to change group temperature and dose through the touch screen interface. It also has WiFi connectivity - so settings can be adjusted remotely from a laptop or smart phone/tablet.
Wega Concept is their flagship espresso coffee machine, utilising their years in the espresso machine marketplace Wega have manufactured an espresso machine with encompasses the latest technolgy alongside old fashioned sturdy build quality and reliability to produce an espresso machine which stands ahead of the competition.
Major Features as per the picture below
1) Boiler dedicated to steam and hot water only.
2) Espresso brew group boiler, temperature for each brew group can be set using the digital interface on the front of the machine. Set the optimum brew temperature for the blend of coffee you are using.
3) Heavy duty brass brew groups for the optimum thermal stability during heavy use.
4) Lever operated steam taps for faster, more reactive control of steam allowing greater control of milk foaming.
- 2 brew group with single and double spout portafilts and blank cleaning plate. Brew groups have indepedant water boilers which can have the coffee water termperature precisely set to the optimum for your espresso blend.
- Raised brew groups, 122mm clearance from drip tray. Slide forward cup trays for standard size cups
- 2 Steel steam arms for foaming milk for milk based drinks
- 1 Hot water outlet for teas or Americano Top up
- Removable drip tray
- Cup warmer on top of the machine - store cups and warm them.
- Dual gauge manometer - shows brew pressure and boiler pressure
- Automatic boiler filling and water level control
- Chassis of electroplated stainless steel, full box chassis
- Automatic Version - Volumetric dosing of cup portions, hot water electronically dosed at the push of a button. Digital display with boiler temperature, time and audit facilities
- Automatic version has option to upgrade to one autosteamer arm, can be set to foam a jug of milk for you
- Includes delivery to site and connection to prepared water and power supplies if engineer install is selected as an option.
- Includes a 10 Litre CTU
- Requires hard wiring to a cooker on switch
- Includes twelve months parts and labour Warranty, warranty excludes limescale damage and misuse.
|Concept 2 group
– 5’’ capacitive screen with “mobile like” interface.
– SKIN, slide show and start logo customization. – Choice of SKINS from Cloud library.
– A personalized menu, allows you to select command signals from one to six selections. – Instant upload of images via a USB port.
– The possibility to memorize the speci c extraction settings, of a particular co ee blend or single origin, in order to be able to re-access the memorized parameters, at a later date. –Each group is completely independent: whereby it is possible to memorize preferences and combinations, for simultaneous selection by di erent operators. AVAILABLE COLOURS TOTAL WHITE | TOTAL BLACK
Vertical flanged boiler for each brewing group, in copper and brass, with a 1,2 litre capacity, and 1150W heating element -
Safety features on the services boiler: - The pressure switch disengages the power supply to the heating element if the pressure in the boiler reaches 1,5 bars - Should the pressure switch malfunction, the boiler safety valve opens when the pressure in the boiler reaches 2,0 bars - A temperature sensor, disconnects the heating element when it reaches 130 degrees celcius, and gives a visual alarm signal on the display -
A secondary safety sensor positioned internally in the boiler, disconnects the heating element should a temperature of 169degrees celcius be reached - A function on the Central Processing Unit, disconnects the heating element should it work uninterruptedly at 100% of its capacity for longer than 60 seconds - Safety features on the individual coffee brewing boilers: - A temperature sensor, disconnects the heating element when it reaches 130 degrees celcius, and gives a visual alarm signal on the display - A secondary safety sensor, disconnects the heating element should a temperature of 150 degrees celcius be reached - The SNCR valve opens when the pressure in the hydraulic circuit surpasses 12,5 bars - A function on the Central Processing Unit, disconnects the heating element should it work uninterruptedly at 100% of its capacity for longer than 45 seconds. - USB port for the uploading and downloading of settings and parameters, in addition to software upgrades - Hot water for tea, obtained by mixing fresh water from the incoming line, and steam from the services boiler - Electronically controlled cup warmer - Temperatures in the individual coffee brewing boilers, the group heads, and the services boiler, electronically controlled with a maximum fluctuation of 0,5 degrees celcius either way - Pump operating water pressure reading, together with incoming water pressure visible on the display - Ambient humidity reading obtained by means of a hygrometer, and visible on the display - Incoming water pressure reading, visible on the display.
We offer Lease Purchase rates for all of our catering equipment, speading the cost of new equipment often requires just a few drink sales per day to cover costs - while you can benefit on new reliable equipment that is more energy efficient, reduces down time due to machine breakdowns and cuts costs from engineer call outs for repairs. You can use our Lease Calculator to work out how much it would cost to lease any equipment, and if you would like a more specific quote please fill out our lease proposal form.
Wega MyConcept 2 Group Touch Screen Dosing Espresso Machine