Gene Cafe Green Coffee Roasting Machine Small Batch Home Coffee Roaster
The telephone order Price is + VAT
Perfect for the home coffee roaster, the Gene Cafe Roaster will roast 250g batches of green coffee beans to your desired roast level, from Cinnamon to Full City choose the darkness of your roast. Utilising a unique off axis roasting drum the coffee is both evenly mixed while heated by a fluid bed of hot air. Includes next working day delivery and 12 months back to base parts and labour Warranty.
The Gene Caff coffee roaster runs off a 13amp plug, for operational use it is best to position the roaster in a well ventilated area or near an open window. Roasting produces hot gasses and smoke, so ventilation is crucial to stop the area you are roasting in being filled with smoke. While using the roaster, always stay with the roaster and observe the roasting process. Do not leave the roaster unattended, because of the high temperatures involved if there is any fire you will need to cut the power and extinguish any flames. Follow the instructions carefully and clean the chaff collector and exhaust chute well after every use, to remove the chaff from the roast which if left in the roaster can catch fire.
- Includes 12 months Back to Base Warranty - if the unit develops a fault during the Warranty period, it must be returned to us at your own cost. We will then repair the fault, and ship the unit back to you at our cost. Outside the Warranty period, you can return a faulty unit at your own cost, we will estimate the cost of repairs and return shipping, and upon payment will complete the work and return the unit back to you.
The Gene Cafe Roaster features (see picture below)
- (1) hot air extraction and collection of Chaff in a removeable collector away from the heat source.
- (2 + 3) removeable bean mixing chamber with active heat distribution
- (4) Heat blown into the roasting drum/mixing chamber
- (5) Closeable lid to maintain roasting chamber temperature
- (6) 250g maximum green coffee roasting weight
- (7) Roast time upto 18 minutes approximately depending on green coffee weight, darkness of roast desired and coffee origin
Dials adjust both your desired roast Temperature and also the length of time the roast will run. At any point during the roast cycle you can freely adjust time and temperature as you see the roasting progressing - save a roast from getting too dark or extend a roast that would end too light.
|Mixing type||Vortex twisting|
|Cooling type||Ambient temp. forced ventilation (approx. 10min)|
|Heating type||Indirect hot wind (Approx 18mins roast time)|
|Heating temp. range||190~250 degrees celcius|
|Temp. control||0~250 degrees celcius by an electronic thermostat|
|Power supply||240 V/50Hz|
|Chamber Material||Heat-resisting tempered glass tube(PYREX)|
|Cap.||300g (max. 350g)|
|Power consumption||1200 Watt|
|Noise||65db (Similar to fridge's noise)|
|Dimensions||383 X 243 X 229 (mm)|
The video above shows a full roast cycle with gene cafe coffee roaster, showing how easy it is to set your roast time - and adjust it if you feel the coffee has reached the darkness you desire.