Wega IO 2 Group Keypad Dosing Standard Espresso Machine
The telephone order Price is + VAT
Wega IO 2 group standard commercial espresso coffee machine, requires plumbing into the mains water supply (within a metre of the machines location) and hard wiring into a 20amp cooker type on and off switch. Waste water from the drip tray can be set to drain via a pipe to a waste upright or waste container under the counter. As standard the drip tray is sealed so the water stays in the tray. This compact machine is narrower making it ideal for establishments with limited counter space.
- 2 E61 brew groups with single and double spout portafilts and blank cleaning plate
- 2 Chromed steam arms for foaming milk for milk based drinks
- 1 Hot water outlet for teas or Americano Top up
- Removable drip tray
- Cup warmer on top of the machine - store cups and warm them.
- Single gauge manometer - shows boiler pressure
- Automatic boiler filling and water level control
- Chassis of electroplated stainless steel, full box chassis
- Brewing controlled by programmable does buttons.
- Includes twelve months back to base parts and labour Warranty
|IO 2 group||511mm||745mm||525mm||10.5ltr||3900 watt|
ELECTRONIC COFFEE MACHINE.
Wega standard group with thermosiphon circulation.
Programming of four doses per unit.
Two stainless steel steam tubes.
A hot water dispenser with push button dispense and programmable dose (hot water can be set to required largest dose - during dose it can be stopped at any time by pressing the button a second time) and two manual buttons for coffee dispensing which over-ride the keypad control buttons.
Only available with connection to the water mains and rotary pump (mod. PR).
Possibility of bringing the 122mm raised groups to a height of 82 mm at any time thanks to a broad and solid stainless steel fold down espresso cup tray.