Wega IO 1 Group Keypad Dosing Espresso Machine
The telephone order Price is + VAT
Wega IO 1 group compact commercial espresso coffee machine, hand filled machine which runs off a a plug socket. Waste water from the drip tray can be set to drain via a pipe to a waste upright or waste container under the counter. As standard the drip tray is sealed so the water stays in the tray. This compact machine is narrower making it ideal for establishments with limited counter space.
- 1 E61 brew groups with single and double spout portafilts and blank cleaning plate
- 1 Chromed steam arms for foaming milk for milk based drinks
- 1 Hot water outlet for teas or Americano Top up
- Removable drip tray
- Cup warmer on top of the machine - store cups and warm them.
- Single gauge manometer - shows boiler pressure
- Automatic boiler filling and water level control
- Chassis of electroplated stainless steel, full box chassis
- Brewing controlled by programmable does buttons.
- Includes twelve months back to base parts and labour Warranty
|IO 1 group||511mm||390mm||525mm||2.5ltr||2700 watt|
EVD 1 GROUP
ELECTRONIC COFFEE MACHINE.
Wega standard group with thermosiphon circulation.
Programming of four doses per group.
A stainless steel steam tube.
A hot water dispenser.
Available with inner tank and vibration pump (mod. PV) or with connection to the water mains and rotary pump (mod. PR).
Possibility of bringing the 122mm raised groups to a height of 82 mm at any time thanks to a wide and solid stainless steel ap.
Work area LED downlighters as standard