Cafiza tub of 100 by 2g cleaning tablets for espresso machine backflushing, and bean to cup machine brew group cleaning cycles.
tub of 100 by 2g ESPRESSO MACHINE CLEANING TABLETS
FORMULATED FOR CONTROLLED SOLUBILITY, EASY RINSING, AND POWERFUL CLEANING.
SIZED AND DESIGNED FOR THE DELIVERY CHAMBERS OF A BROAD RANGE OF FULLYÂ AUTOMATIC MACHINES.
- NSF CERTIFIED FOR ESPRESSO MACHINES.
Cafiza Cleaning Tablets Training Guide
FOR USE WITH ESPRESSO
Cafiza® Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets have a concentrated formula which eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and lines. The tablet form allows for easy and controlled dosing into delivery chamber or group head. Cafiza® Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets are available in multiple tablet sizes for use with a broad range of fully automatic machines. The tablets offer flexibility with traditional espresso machines and can be used to perform backflush cleaning.
For use on Automatic Espresso Machines
- Insert one Cafiza® Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablet in machine opening and follow manufacturer's ‘Maintenance and Cleaning' instructions
- Intended for daily use
For use on Traditional Espresso Machines
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add 1 Cafiza® tablet. Insert portafilter into group head
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times
- Remove portafilter. Activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in a stream of water from group head. Stop cycle
Insert portafilter into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times
- Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.