Swaledale Filter Coffee Sachets (50 x 3pint)
The telephone order Price is
A 100 per cent Arabica blend produced from the beans of Latin America, the power and robustness of Brazil and the nutty sweet flavour of Colombia with the added sharpness of Honduras giving an exceptional blended coffee.
Three pint filter coffee sachets, ground coffee sachets for pour and serve coffee machines Fresh filter coffee in 1.8litre jug portions for office coffee filter coffee machines. A 100 per cent Arabica blend produced from the beans of Latin America, the power and robustness of Brazil and the nutty sweet flavour of Colombia with the added sharpness of Honduras giving an exceptional blended coffee. Pre portioned and ground specifically for filter coffee machines like the bravilor novo, mondo, th10 or th20. Also good for Technivorm Mocaserver, Mocaking and Thermoserve machines.
- Fresh every time Pennine stay fresh filter coffee foil
- Every filter coffee sachet features full instructions on making the perfect filter coffee brew, nobody in the office will have an excuse for not making a fresh brew or putting coffee gounds in the jug
- Each box of 50 sachets includes a pack of 50 filter papers to brew them with
For the best tasting coffee:-
- Use one full filter coffee sachet per brew
- Open the filter coffee sachet just before use
- Use one filter paper per brew, ensure it is pushed flat against the filter pan
- Use freshly drawn cold water
- Unless you are using a flask or Airpot, coffee should be consumed within 45 minutes of brewing
- NEVER re-heat or re-cycle coffee, or re-use grounds
- Make sure your machine is de-scaled and clean.
Pennine Tea and Coffee is committed to bringing you the finest coffee which is roasted weekly in the Traditional way - slowly over a flame. This means you get the freshest tasting product delivered direct to your door.
For the best range of ground coffee sachets view the other filter coffee sachets we have available in our Pour and Serve coffee range to buy online.