Lavazza Super Crema Espresso Coffee Beans ( 6 x 1kg )
The telephone order Price is
Lavazza Super Crema quality Italian espresso coffee
- Over 100 years of experience devoted exclusively to coffee
- The finest coffees selected directly in the countries of origin
- Careful selection bean after bean using special optic scanners
- Balanced roasting to bring out all the aroma and sensory charactistics of the blends
- Steadfast constant quality thanks to meticulous methods
- Special packaging that seals in all the coffee's freshness and aroma
- Lavazza Super Crema 6x1kg bags of espresso coffee beans
New for 2019, Lavazza have changed their bag design to stylish deep blue and gold - look out for updates on all the Lavazza range as stocks come in.
Honey and dried fruit
That’s Lavazza Super Crema
A blend of coffees with a velvety cream and persistent aroma. Aromas of honey and almonds and taste notes of roasted hazelnut and brown sugar for a mild and creamy espresso.
Origins: Natural Arabica from Brazil, washed Indian Arabica and high quality Columbian and Robusta from Indonesia and Vietnam.
Lavazza, the Italian Coffee Specialist, selects the finest quality beans at their source in exotic locations around the world and then prepares premium coffee blends that are ideal for use in professional espresso machines. This attention to detail is the secret behind Lavazzas guarantee of consisten in-cup excellence.
Espresso Super Crema Coffee beans / Cafe en Grains Net Wt 2.2lb Poids Net 1000g per bag. Six bags per box.
A velvety-cream coffee blend with aromas of honey and almonds and taste notes of hazelnut and brown sugar, for a sweet, creamy espresso. It is born from the union of Brazilian, Indian and Colombian Arabica with Robusta from Indonesia and Vietnam.