Sales and Orders Enquiries 0800 2985211
Cart 0
Imperial Blend Loose Tea

Imperial Blend Loose Teas (1kg)

Regular price £14.03 Zero Vat
Our Product Code: PENIMP
The telephone order Price is

The finest loose tea in bulk 1kg bags for catering use. This is an all day drinking black loose tea blend, it brews a rich and colourful tea with good strength.

Imperial blend is a top quality Assam Orthodox (85%) and Crushed Tear Curl granular leaves (15%) blend comprising black teas from only the best estates in the Assam valley.

Share this Product

More from this collection

Products you might wish to purchase with this

{{#products}} {{/products}}

Recently Viewed Items

Full member of the Speciality Coffee Association of Europe, company director Kenneth Cooper is an accredited UK Barist Championship judge Registered Fairtrade Coffee Beans Distributor Supplier of Rain Forest Alliance Certified Products Member of the Federation of Small Business

Registered Fairtrade Distributor FFdistp0013

Company Registration Number 4743172