Lavazza Pienaroma Espresso Coffee Beans ( 6 x 1kg )
The telephone order Price is
- 6 x 1kg Valve Bags for freshness
- Long use by date
- Origins 100% Arabica natural coffee's
- Body - Strong
- Roasting - Medium
- Main Charactristic - Mild
- Aroma and Flavour - Aromatic, Fragrant, Smooth, mild with fine acidity.
Well rounded and flowery
That’s Lavazza Pienaroma
Refined blend of aromatic 100% Arabica coffees made with beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ plantations, with the well rounded scent of figs and jasmine flowers.
Origins: Brazil from Mogiana and south Minas regions, Perù and Honduras, Washed coffees.
Lavazza Pienaroma espresso coffee beans, superior espresso blend from Italian favourite Lavazza, excellent when used in either traditional espresso coffee machines or bean to cup machines like the Jura range of bean to cup espresso coffee machines.
Lavazza Pienaroma quality Italian espresso coffee
- Over 100 years of experience devoted exclusively to coffee
- The finest coffees selected directly in the countries of origin
- Careful selection bean after bean using special optic scanners
- Balanced roasting to bring out all the aroma and sensory charactistics of the blends
- Steadfast constant quality thanks to meticulous methods
- Special packaging that seals in all the coffee's freshness and aroma
Lavazza Pienaroma Coffee - FROM THE PLANT TO THE CUP
The fruit The coffee 'path' starts between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn, where Coffea Arabica and Coffea Canephora (known as Robusta) grow at altitudes ranging from about 650 to 6,500 feet (200 to 2,000 m).
The two tropical plant species, from the Rubiaceae family (Coffea genus), produce little green berries that, as they ripen, grow to the size of a cherry that can be bright red or dark yellow.
From here, Lavazza embarks on a fascinating and complex path that, for over 100 years, has focused on just one basic objective. This is to guarantee excellent and constant results to consumers around the world who consider the Lavazza brand the symbol of quality.