Fairtrade Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Filter Coffee Sachets (50x56g)
The telephone order Price is
Specially selected for the rich taste and deep body this 3 pint filter coffee provides, our double certified Ethiopian Yirgacheffe has to be tried - an amazing cup.
PLEASE NOTE, WE HAVE BEEN LEFT WITH STOCK OF THESE WHICH WAS DATED BEST BEFORE START OF THIS YEAR - WE ARE OFFERING THEM AT A REDUCED PRICE TO CLEAR. THE COFFEE IS SEALED IN EACH FOIL POUCH AND WILL BE FINE TO DRINK, COFFEE DOES NOT GO OFF IT JUST LOOSES A LITTLE FLAVOUR OVER TIME.
When choosing this Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, we wanted a high quality certified coffee which had great strength and body but did not leave a bitter aftertaste. We find with this fine Arabica coffee characteristic citrus and floral aroma precedes a deep, rich flavor reminiscent of burgundy wines.
Origin: Ethiopia; Yirgacheffe Region
Farm: Yirgacheffe Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union (YCFCU)
Certifications: Fair Trade,
Processing: Fully Washed
Coffee was first discovered in Ethiopia and one of its finiest coffees is from the Yirgachaffe. This certified fair trade grows in high elevations under a soft canopy of native shade trees and is the only coffee allowed in the palaces of Ethiopian kings. Considered one of the most unique coffees in the world, Yirgacheffe has achieved virtual cult status among aficionados in the U.S. We think the kings of Africa arent the only ones who deserve all the riches that nature provides so do our customers! And among those riches is our Yirgacheffe coffee.
Three pint filter coffee sachets, ground coffee sachets for pour and serve coffee machines Fresh filter coffee in 1.8litre jug portions for office coffee filter coffee machines. Filter coffee sachets with free filter coffee papers. Pre portioned and ground specifically for filter coffee machines like the bravilor novo, mondo, th10 or th20. Also good for Technivorm Mocaserver, Mocaking and Thermoserve machines.
- Fresh every time Pennine stay fresh filter coffee foil
- Every filter coffee sachet features full instructions on making the perfect filter coffee brew, nobody in the office will have an excuse for not making a fresh brew or putting coffee grounds in the jug
- Each box of 50 filter coffee sachets includes a pack of 50 filter papers to brew them with, these 3pt filter coffee packs are ideal for use with pour and serve filter coffee machines.
- Free delivery
For the best tasting coffee:-
- Use one full filter coffee sachet per brew
- Open the sachet just before use
- Use one filter paper per brew, ensure it is pushed flat against the filter pan
- Use freshly drawn cold water
- Unless you are using a flask or Airpot, coffee should be consumed within 45 minutes of brewing
- NEVER re-heat or re-cycle coffee, or re-use grounds
- Make sure your machine is de-scaled and clean.
Pennine Tea and Coffee is committed to bringing you the finest coffee which is roasted weekly in the Traditional way - slowly over a flame. This means you get the freshest tasting product delivered direct to your door.
For the best range of ground coffee sachets view the other filter coffee sachets we have available in our Pour and Serve coffee range to buy online.