Fairtrade Colombian Filter Coffee Sachets (50 x 3pint)
The telephone order Price is
Catering bulk case of 50 Fairtrade filter coffee sachets each weighing 56g, includes 50 filter papers free of charge. Each sachet will brew one 3 pint jug (1.8litre) of fresh filter coffee. Made with Fairtrade Mark certified Colombian ground coffee.
- Fresh every time Pennine stay fresh filter coffee foil
- Every sachet features full instructions on making the perfect filter coffee brew, nobody in the office will have an excuse for not making a fresh brew or putting coffee gounds in the jug
- Each box of 50 Fairtrade Filter Coffee sachets includes a pack of 50 filter papers to brew them with
- Free delivery
For the best tasting coffee:-
- Use one full sachet per brew
- Open the filter coffee sachet just before use
- Use one filter paper per brew, ensure it is pushed flat against the filter pan
- Use freshly drawn cold water
- Unless you are using a flask or Airpot, coffee should be consumed within 45 minutes of brewing
- NEVER re-heat or re-cycle coffee, or re-use grounds
- Make sure your machine is de-scaled and clean.
Pennine Tea and Coffee is committed to bringing you the finest Fairtrade Filter Coffee coffee which is roasted weekly in the Traditional way - slowly over a flame. This means you get the freshest tasting product delivered direct to your door.
Our Fairtrade Colombian filter coffee sachets is made from green coffee sourced from the following plantation co-operatives in Colombia.
Co-operatives de Caficultores de Aguadas is a Colombian co-operative that exclusively organises small growers, founded in 1966 to help growers collectively market their coffee. Aguadas joined Fairtrade in 1996 to ensure Stability of volume and export price and to use the social premium for social projects, development of organic agriculture and diversification. Aguadas has a coherent development policy that now goes far beyond coffee, but remains committed to co-operative ideals. The co-op is made up of 1125 members, in 29 communities, producing 3613 tonne of coffee.
The presence of Aguadas has seen these communities benfit from:-
- Work competences for coffee production, a training program that serves 25 young people (the farmers children) for the future benefit of the community in terms of Jobs, creating bonds with educational insitutions and the quality of coffee farmer knowledge.
- Funeral insurance for coffe growers and their families
- Maintenance of roads necessary for communication
- Free health service days
- Program computer courses for those associated with the co-operative
- Farmers entitled to 50% discount on medical and orthdontic assistance
- Farmers provided a basic package of animals and seeds for them to produce food to be consumed on a daily basis and to sell the remainder
- Every year 30 adult growers get the chance to get a primary school education in literacy programs
The general manager Juan Carlso Garcia Medina encompasses the mission of the co-operative in this statement:-
Our co-operative is an interdependant organization whose aim is to improve our economical, social and cultural conditions of living.