Dinkum Shmoo 50 50 Disposable Branded Cups Thick Shakes Starter Kit
The telephone order Price is + VAT
Equal mix of 20oz and 12floz cups lids and straws, 3 tubs of ingredient, POS items and the Dinkum Spindle Milkshake Mixer Starter pack includes:- 1 x Fresh Shakes Commerical Milkshake mixer. 3 x 1.8kg tubs of milkshake mix. Strawberry, Banana and Chocolate. On request we can change the kit to have either all small cups or all large cups.
- Powerful branding with full POS package
- Free branded disposable cups, lids & straws with every tub of mix
- Unique mixing system - Every drink is made in the cup the customer will then use so no waste and no washing up.
- Commercial Milkshake machine takes up just 18cmx18cm of counter space, quick and easy to clean and no maintenance.
- Specially formulated powdered mix that produces a Thick milkshake using no ice cream and just half a cup of semi-skimmed milk.
- Healthy Option - When made up there is less than 50% sugar when compared to most fizzy drinks and squashes. Low in calories, low in fat, gluten free and suitable for Vegetarians. Natural flavours and colours plus the added goodness of fresh milk.
- Profits between 60% and 85%, no overheads once you purchase the package and no wastage.
- Includes 3 tubs of toppings
|Milkshake Mixer||290mm||180mm||200mm||n/a||350 watt|
You can buy additional tubs of Dinkum Thick Milkshake powder ingredient tubs with free cups, lids and straws online either with your starter kit or in the future to keep you stocked up with Thick Shakes.
Dinkum thick milkshakes are perfect when served in the branded dinkum take out cups, these thick milkshakes just need half a cup of semi skimmed milk to make a full cup of rich and creamy thickshake. Each tub of milkshake mix includes all the branded cups, lids and straws required to make up the drinks in the thick shake powder tubs.
Dinkum thick milkshake spindle mixer is very versatile, you can make iced coffee drinks using the cappuccino cool powder mix..
How Much to Make a Shmoo?
13 floz = approx 40p
22 floz = approx 52p
Toppings not included
How Much can I charge?
Let’s imagine you have an average cafe on the average UK high street. From our experience you would sell a:
13floz for £1.40, 22floz for £1.95
How Much do I Make Per Drink?
Now for the maths:
Selling price: £1.40
Cost price: 40p
£1.00 or 71% per drink
Selling price: £1.95
Cost price: 52p
£1.43 or 75% per drink
How Much do I Take and Make
from the Starter Pack?
With 150 small cups and 150 large cups in the starter pack you would:
150 serves x £1.40 = £210.00
150 serves x £1.95 = £292.50
Your Total Take
150 serves x £1.00 = £150.00
150 serves x £1.43 = £214.50
And There’s More to be Made!
Lets say half of your customers order cream and toppings thats 150 x 35p so that means you can add £52 to your profit on a starter pack.
Profit on a Starter Pack = £360 + £52
so Total Profit is around £412.50
Don’t forget you have only paid £130 or £327.50 to get started so you are IN THE MONEY straight away.
There’s no risk with Shmoo - sell the ingredients in the starter pack to take and make more than your outlay!
Interested in the UK’s No1 thickshake package or want a demonstration at your premises?