Wega Mini Nova Classic 2 Group Compact Switch Dosing Espresso Machine
The telephone order Price is + VAT
Wega Mini Nova Classic 2 group compact commercial espresso coffee machine, mains water supply connected machine requires hard wiring to a cooker switch. Waste water from the drip tray can be set to drain via a pipe to a waste upright or waste container under the counter. As standard the drip tray is sealed so the water stays in the tray. This compact machine is narrower making it ideal for establishments with limited counter space.
- 2 E61 brew groups with single and double spout portafilts and blank cleaning plate
- 1 Chromed steam arms for foaming milk for milk based drinks
- 1 Hot water outlet for teas or Americano Top up
- Removable drip tray
- Cup warmer on top of the machine - store cups and warm them.
- Single gauge manometer - shows boiler pressure
- Automatic boiler filling and water level control
- Chassis of electroplated stainless steel, full box chassis
- Brewing controlled by small lever switch
- Includes twelve months back to base parts and labour Warranty
|Mini Nova Classic 2 group||530mm||590mm||445mm||7ltr||2900 watt|
EMA MININOVA CLASSIC (GROUP 2)
SEMI AUTOMATIC MECHANICAL LEVER OPERATED ESPRESSO COFFEE MACHINE.
– Two visible units with standard height of 82
mm (distance from the dispensing spout to
the cup-support grid).
– A steam nozzle and a hot water dispensing
nozzle, both manual and tted with retro-
– Self-levelling boiler and standard tank.
– 3 vibration pumps: one on each unit and the
third dedicated exclusively to management
of the boiler level.
– Inner tank, 4lt.
– Direct connection to the water mains for water
– Inlet water pressure regulator.
– 7-l boiler with two exchangers.
– Decalci cation system.
– Upper cup-support grid with plexiglass.
– To enhance the purism that distinguishes the
style of this machine, new wooden nishes were created for: water knob, steam knob, lter carrier and levers.