Wega IO 2 Group Keypad Dosing Standard Espresso Machine
The telephone order Price is + VAT
Wega IO 2 group standard commercial espresso coffee machine, requires plumbing into the mains water supply (within a metre of the machines location) and hard wiring into a 20amp cooker type on and off switch. Waste water from the drip tray can be set to drain via a pipe to a waste upright or waste container under the counter. As standard the drip tray is sealed so the water stays in the tray.
We have available from Stock a Green Wega IO 2 group and also a Total Black Wega IO 2 group if you need equipment quickly.
- 2 E61 brew groups with single and double spout portafilts and blank cleaning plate
- 2 Chromed steam arms for foaming milk for milk based drinks
- 1 Hot water outlet for teas or Americano Top up
- Removable drip tray
- Cup warmer on top of the machine - store cups and warm them.
- Single gauge manometer - shows boiler pressure
- Automatic boiler filling and water level control
- Chassis of electroplated stainless steel, full box chassis
- Brewing controlled by programmable does buttons.
- Includes twelve months back to base parts and labour Warranty
|IO 2 group||511mm||745mm||525mm||10.5ltr||3600 watt|
ELECTRONIC COFFEE MACHINE.
Wega standard group with thermosiphon circulation.
Programming of four doses per unit.
Two stainless steel steam tubes.
A hot water dispenser with push button dispense and programmable dose (hot water can be set to required largest dose - during dose it can be stopped at any time by pressing the button a second time) and two manual buttons for coffee dispensing which over-ride the keypad control buttons.
Only available with connection to the water mains and rotary pump (mod. PR).
Possibility of bringing the 122mm raised groups to a height of 82 mm at any time thanks to a broad and solid stainless steel fold down espresso cup tray.
New LED option for ambient downloading onto the cup tray included in the price.
We offer Lease Purchase rates for all of our catering equipment, speading the cost of new equipment often requires just a few drink sales per day to cover costs - while you can benefit on new reliable equipment that is more energy efficient, reduces down time due to machine breakdowns and cuts costs from engineer call outs for repairs. You can use our Lease Calculator to work out how much it would cost to lease any equipment, and if you would like a more specific quote please fill out our lease proposal form.