Fracino Retro 2 Group Lever Espresso Machine LPG Gas
The telephone order Price is + VAT
Fracino Retro 2 group espresso machine Lever requires no electricity to heat the boiler or machine components. You will need a pump to pump water from the water tank to the coffee machine - this can be run off a 12v battery by an invertor.
Celebrated as eye catching and compact, Retro is introduced by Fracino - the UK's only manufacturer of cappuccino and espresso coffee machines. Retro, a top quality espresso coffee machine which benefits from the world class skills, innovative design and state of the art production methods of this award winning manufacturer.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element
- Pressure controlled by a gas pressure valve set at 1.0 bar with low flame adjustment
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve
- The pressure of water and steam is seperately controlled by Brass safety valves
- Brass Bodied Group with stainless steel shower plate
- All working surfaces, steam and hot water tubes made in 304 stainless steel. Zintec powder coasted chassis in attractive gunmetal
- For the AutoFill to work from an external reservoir the Flowjet pump supplied with the machine requires 200watt power 240v or an inverter to run it off a 12v battery.
Please note LPG connection can only be made to you mobile unit at the Factory in Birmingham, if you want to connect the machine at your own site you must have the LPG gas connection commissioned by a correcty registered and trained Gas Fitter.
|Retro 2 group||750mm||580mm||725mm||14ltr||5500 watt equivalent from LPG|
Installation diagram for machine layout
Fracino Installation check sheet for espresso machines
Fracino espresso machine service requirements
We stock all the accessories you will need for your espresso machine in our Espresso Machine Hardware Store including frothing jugs, knock out draws, shot glasses and cleaning materials.
We offer Lease Purchase rates for all of our catering equipment, speading the cost of new equipment often requires just a few drink sales per day to cover costs - while you can benefit on new reliable equipment that is more energy efficient, reduces down time due to machine breakdowns and cuts costs from engineer call outs for repairs. You can use our Lease Calculator to work out how much it would cost to lease any equipment, and if you would like a more specific quote please fill out our lease proposal form.