Fracino Contempo 2 Group Manual Cup Size Dosing Espresso Machine
The telephone order Price is + VAT
Hard wearing commercial espresso coffee machine with stainless steel bodywork, built in the UK from components with established build quality and reliability. Classic range features high groups for take out cups with 130mm clearance as standard.
Celebrated as eye catching and compact, Contempo is introduced by Fracino - the UK's only manufacturer of cappuccino and espresso coffee machines. Contempo, a top quality espresso coffee machine which benefits from the world class skills, innovative design and state of the art production methods of this award winning manufacturer.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch
- 2 Steam Arms
- Espresso coffee portions dispensed from 4 programmable cup settings
- High groups to Accomodate large take out cups. Standard clearance is 130mm or you can request the latte model be built to order which has a 150mm group clearance
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve
- The pressure of water and steam is seperately controlled by Brass safety valves
- Brass Bodied Group with stainless steel shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making
- All working surfaces, steam and hot water tubes made in 304 stainless steel. Zintec powder coasted chassis in attractive gunmetal
- Internal Rotary Pump
|Contempo 2 group||480mm||580mm||500mm||14ltr||4000 watt|
Installation diagram for machine layout
Fracino Installation check sheet for espresso machines
Fracino espresso machine service requirements
We offer Lease Purchase rates for all of our catering equipment, speading the cost of new equipment often requires just a few drink sales per day to cover costs - while you can benefit on new reliable equipment that is more energy efficient, reduces down time due to machine breakdowns and cuts costs from engineer call outs for repairs. You can use our Lease Calculator to work out how much it would cost to lease any equipment, and if you would like a more specific quote please fill out our lease proposal form.