Wega IO 1 Group Espresso Coffee Machine Package
The telephone order Price is + VAT
Wega IO 1 group compact commercial espresso coffee machine, hand filled machine which runs off a a plug socket. Waste water from the drip tray can be set to drain via a pipe to a waste upright or waste container under the counter. As standard the drip tray is sealed so the water stays in the tray. This compact machine is narrower making it ideal for establishments with limited counter space.
- Wega 1 Group Commercial Espresso Coffee Machine
- Commercial Espresso Coffee Grinder with Doser
- Under Grinder Knock Out Draw
- Limescale removing water filter and meter
- 1 Litre Frothing Jug, Hand Coffee Tamper and Rubber Tamping Mat.
- 1000 Cups worth of espresso Coffee Beans and 100 Decaffeinated espresso shot sachets
- Routin Liquid Chocolate Sauce and Dispensing Pump
- Espresso Machine Cleaning Kit inlcuding Coffee Tool and Urnex Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder along with backflush plate.
- Delivery and Installation to a prepared site with cold water supply and power supply within a meter. Staff training supplied at the time of delivery only.
- Requires a 20amp cooker on off switchfor the espresso machine, and 13amp socket for the grinder. Both should be within a metre of the machines location.
- Includes twelve months parts and labour Warranty - the warranty excludes limescale damage and misuse.
- 1 E61 brew groups with single and double spout portafilts and blank cleaning plate
- 1 Chromed steam arms for foaming milk for milk based drinks
- 1 Hot water outlet for teas or Americano Top up
- Removable drip tray
- Cup warmer on top of the machine - store cups and warm them.
- Single gauge manometer - shows boiler pressure
- Automatic boiler filling and water level control
- Chassis of electroplated stainless steel, full box chassis
- Brewing controlled by programmable does buttons.
- Includes twelve months back to base parts and labour Warranty
|IO 1 group||511mm||390mm||525mm||2.5ltr||2700 watt|
EVD 1 GROUP
ELECTRONIC COFFEE MACHINE.
Wega standard group with thermosiphon circulation.
Programming of four doses per group.
A stainless steel steam tube.
A hot water dispenser.
Available with inner tank and vibration pump (mod. PV) or with connection to the water mains and rotary pump (mod. PR).
Possibility of bringing the 122mm raised groups to a height of 82 mm at any time thanks to a wide and solid stainless steel ap.
Work area LED downlighters as standard
We offer Lease Purchase rates for all of our catering equipment, speading the cost of new equipment often requires just a few drink sales per day to cover costs - while you can benefit on new reliable equipment that is more energy efficient, reduces down time due to machine breakdowns and cuts costs from engineer call outs for repairs. You can use our Lease Calculator to work out how much it would cost to lease any equipment, and if you would like a more specific quote please fill out our lease proposal form.